Infrared Alarm With Password
PIR Infrared Wireless Motion Password Sensor Detecting Alarm Panic Button Apparatus Alertor with Security Keypad for Home Door Garage Shed
1. This motion sensor alarm is ideal for protecting your property against unwelcome intruders.
2. It can be situated to cover the front door, back door, garage, shed, outbuildings etc. It is also suitable for use on caravans and motor homes.
3. It features a built in PIR motion sensor that will activate the alarm if any movement is detected.
4. It is simple to fit, there are no wires to connect, just put the required batteries in, fix to a suitable surface.
5. When the PIR sensor detects human movement the alarm will sound alerting you to a potential attack on your home or an intruder.
Chime: A "ding-dong" sound is produced to inform you that someone has approached.
Instant: A loud alarm is produced immediately after detecting movement. The alarm will last for 30 seconds.
Delay: A soft "beep-beep" is produced for 12 seconds. You can switch off the alarm by entering the password during this period, but the guard alert status will still on. If you also want to switch off the guard alert, input the password +"#" to set it.
The alarm system also has a "panic" button which allows you to manually sound the alarm if any unwanted visitors try to enter your premises. This can be vital for the elderly or those living alone.
Protects your valuables without the need of fussy wiring or power cables.
Power Supply: 3 x AA batteries (Not included)
Dimensions: Approx. 13.6cm x 10.5cm x 2.7cm/ 5.35" x 4.13" x 1.06"
PIR detection range 5m.
1 x Wireless Motion Sensor Alarm
We Also Recommend
Food Meat Produce Weighing Weigh Digital Price Computing Scales 5g to 40kg Digital Price Computing Scale