2 Ton Scissor Car Jack
- Condition: Brand new
- Minimum height: about 90mm
- Maximum height: approximately 360mm
- Lifting: 2.0T
- Material: Steel
- Net weight: 2.1kg
- Item Size: 358.58.5 (L×W×T)
- Scope: Suitable for small and medium sized vehicles. Such as: For cars/Buick/Santana/Vietnam and other vehicles.
- 1x Scissor jack
- 1x Handle
Height & Capacity Curve:
This device is designed to sustain the following loads at these specified heights. DO NOT EXCEED the rated capacity for each position.
- Check before each use for abnormal conditions such as cracked welds, leaks, damaged, loose or missing parts.
- Inspect the jack immediately if lift is believed to have been subjected to an abnormal load or shock.
- If the jack is found to be damaged, it should be removed from service until properly repaired.
- Insert the jack handle into the hole of the handle socket.
- Make sure that the saddle is correctly positioned. To prevent damage to the jack, do not move the jack while the handle is intact in the socket.
- To raise load, use one hand to hold the front part of the handle and use the other hand to turn at the rear and of the handle clockwise.
- To lower load, use one hand to hold the front part of the handle and use the other hand to turn at the rear and of the handle counterclockwise slowly.
Care and Maintaince:
- When jack is not in use, lifting arm should be in full down position.
- Always keep jack clean and keep the screw and bearings well lubricated.
- Store the handle with care.
The scissor jack, with tooth gears, can extend from 90mm (close position) to 360mm, more than enough to lift most vehicles. Easy to operate using the chromed crank with speed handle.
Suitable for small and medium sized vehicles. Such as: For cars/Buick/Santana/Vietnam and other vehicles.
Notice: Study, understand and follow all instructions before operating this device; Do not exceed rated capacity as designated by the height/capacity curve.
Lift only on areas of the vehicle as specified by the vehicle manufacturer; Follow tire changing procedure as per the vehicle manufacturer’s owner’s manual; No alterations shall be made to this product; Failure to heed these messages may result in personal injury and/or property damage.
We Also Recommend